Artway fine point, round tip, synthetic bristle paint brush set - soft enough for watercolour and ink but stiff enough for acrylics. Oil paint use is also possible if you use solvent to clean your paintbrush, as opposed to water. Comes in a handy pack of five common sizes, from the smallest 3/0 (000) to 8.
Perfect for any painting medium, but particularly suited to acrylics or watercolour, the strong, synthetic bristles of an Artway nylon paint brush are durable and long-lasting, while also avoiding the use of any animal-based material. They are also generally cheaper than natural hair brushes such as Sable for watercolour painting.
The density and flexibility of nylon bristles in this set of 5 round paint brushes, and their pointed tip, make them ideal for detail work - the strong nylon short handle is extremely durable and is easily washable, with no varnish or coating.
Ideal for students of all levels, artists looking for a multi-purpose brush set, or beginners looking to experiment. (If you would prefer to buy single paintbrushes from the set, please go here).
- Short Handle artists paintbrush set - 5 synthetic bristle, round tipped brushes
- Round shape with fine point tip - excellent for detail work
- Multi-purpose: suitable for watercolour, inks & acrylics but can also be used for oil paint
- 3/0 - 1 - 3 - 6 - 8 paintbrush sizes included
- Synthetic bristles. Short handle in a dark-red, matte finish