The Artway Studio Spiral Bound sketchbook range is, just like our traditional casebound version, an elegant and professional spiral notebook - available here in A3 portrait format. As with all of our Studio products, the spiral bound version uses high quality materials, for an excellent balance of beauty and practicality.
A perfect fit as a journal, professional notebook or sketch pad for art and design ideas, the Studio range can even be used as a watercolour sketchbook - the heavyweight, 170gsm, high quality paper can take a light wash with only minimal buckling. In addition, the silver spiral binding allows for natural expansion, so mixed media or textile work can be easily accommodated, making the Studio Spiral A3 Portrait a perfect, large fashion sketchbook for both students and professionals.
Fully hardcover and spiral bound in the UK with 1” silver wiro, this A3 sketch pad contains 46 pages (92 sides) of our premium, 170gsm, Artway cartridge paper. The cover material is Wibalin - a black paper used for its cloth texture and to restrict warping.
Also available in sizes from A3 to A5 (plus a 285mm Square version) and UK-made, the Artway Studio Spiral black sketchbook is stylish and minimalist but also premium quality and excellent value.
- Spiral bound, black cover sketchbook in A3 portrait format (also available in A5 Portrait & landscape, A4 Portrait & landscape and square format 285mm)
- 46 pages (92 sides) of our premium, heavyweight, Artway 170gsm cartridge paper, spiral bound in hardback - 100% acid free paper
- Simple, elegant design - a beautiful sketch pad for your artistic ideas
- Silver spiral binding allows for natural expansion for mixed media or textile work and easy removal of pages
- Lightly textured cartridge paper for drawing, sketching and design usage - also suitable as a watercolour sketchbook (although if this is your primary purpose, may we suggest our new cotton-rag paper watercolour sketchbook?)