The Artway Studio sketchbook range is available in both a traditional casebound version and this elegant and professional spiral notebook, both using top notch, recycled materials, for an excellent balance of quality and practicality.
A perfect fit as a journal, professional notebook or sketch pad for art and design ideas, the Studio range can even be used as a watercolour sketchbook - the heavyweight, 170gsm, high quality paper can take a light wash with only minimal buckling. Alternatively, the silver spiral binding allows for natural expansion, so mixed media or textile work can be easily accommodated, making the Studio Spiral a perfect fashion sketchbook for both students and professionals.
Fully hardcover and spiral bound in the UK with 1” silver wiro, each sketch pad contains 46 pages (92 sides) of our premium, 170gsm, Artway cartridge paper. The cover material is Wibalin - a black paper used for its cloth texture and to restrict warping.
Available in sizes from A3 to A5 (plus a 285mm Square version) and both UK-made and eco friendly, the Artway Studio Spiral black sketchbook is stylish and minimalist but also premium quality and excellent value.
- 46 pages (92 sides) of our premium, heavyweight, Artway 170gsm cartridge paper, casebound in hardback
- All Artway brand products feature 100% acid free paper
- Simple, elegant design - a beautiful sketch pad for your artistic ideas
- Silver spiral binding allows for natural expansion for mixed media or textile work and easy removal of pages
- Lightly textured cartridge paper for drawing, sketching and design usage - also suitable as a watercolour sketchbook