The Artway Studio Casebound sketchbook range is, just like our Spiral Bound version, an elegant and professional traditionally bound, hardback notebook - available here as a square sketch pad (195mm to each side). As with all of our Studio products, the casebound version uses high quality materials, for an excellent balance of beauty and practicality.
A brilliantly flexible sketch pad - great as a watercolour sketchbook (the heavyweight, 170gsm, high quality paper can take a light wash with only minimal buckling), as a stylish, professional notebook, or by students for drawing and sketching ideas. The high quality paper is able to take a huge variety of media, including graphite pencils, ink, soft pastels or markers.
Fully hardcover and casebound in the UK, each square sketchbook contains 46 pages (92 sides) of our premium, 170gsm, Artway cartridge paper. The cover material is Wibalin - a black paper used for its cloth texture and to restrict warping.
Available in sizes from A3 to A5, two square varieties and a US-style ‘graduate’ portrait - all UK-made - the Artway Studio Casebound black sketchbook is stylish and minimalist but also premium quality and excellent value.
- Hardcover, casebound, black cover sketchbook in square 195mm format (also available in A3 & A5 portrait, A4 landscape & portrait, graduate portrait and 285mm square)
- 46 pages (92 sides) of our premium, heavyweight, Artway 170gsm cartridge paper, casebound in hardback - 100% acid free paper
- Simple, elegant design - a beautiful sketch pad for your artistic ideas
- Minimalist casebound format in black makes the Artway Studio sketch book the ultimate professional, hardback notebook
- Lightly textured cartridge paper for drawing, sketching and design usage - also suitable as a watercolour sketchbook