Our new and extremely popular 100% Handmade Cotton Rag Paper is now available in a range of individually produced sketchbooks including an unusual 'Concertina' binding, a Panorama wide format edition and a traditional A6 Landscape Casebound Hardback.
Made by hand in Northern India by local artisans these unique sketchbooks contain individually produced 100% recycled cotton rag paper sheets with a natural deckled edge. Possessing a mid-textured surface and a slightly off-white sturdy 250gsm composition they are highly suitable for both wet and dry media applications, including watercolour. All books feature handmade indigo blue naturally dyed paper covers and an elastic retaining strap to keep your artworks secure. Both Panorama and A6 casebound books come with a red ribbon page marker.
Panorama sketchbooks cater for those landscape aficionados who require width rather than height in their working surface. The Artway Panorama rag paper book offers a uniquely wide format (560mm x 160mm when working across the spine of an open book) for when conventional sized books just don't shape up.
- 100% recycled, 100% handmade paper
- Panorama Casebound Book 280 x 160mm - 20 sheets (40 sides)
- 250gsm paper - neutral pH, internally sized & acid-free
- Mid-textured surface with a natural deckle edge - each sheet of paper is totally unique in its size and composition
- All books feature an elastic strap and come individually wrapped in recycled Kraft paper
- Suitable for all dry and soft media as well as watercolour painting on the move
Please Note - These papers are traditionally sized with a weak gelatine solution (1%). This is an animal derivative and sadly not vegan friendly. We are however currently working on this with local craftspeople towards future resolution
All sizes approx.