The Artway Enviro UK-made Black Card Sketchbook range features fully recycled heavyweight, 270gsm black paper at a fantastic price, with an emphasis on high quality - both our card and hardboard cover are fully recycled resulting in a versatile surface for your art, bound with a sturdy and beautifully soft-textured material.
We believe this black paper sketchbook represents the best value and best quality available, so for ethically-minded or budget-conscious artists who still need high quality materials, our Enviro Sketchbooks are an ideal solution.
The Enviro Sketchbook in A4 Portrait contains 30 leaves (60 sides) of thick black card, and is perfect for drawing and illustration work or craft and fashion design applications - the dark surface allows metallic markers or pastels and shimmer watercolour paint to truly shine. In addition, the spiral binding allows for natural expansion, so mixed media or textile work has room to breathe, making the Studio Spiral a great fashion sketchbook for both students and professionals.
- The Artway Enviro recycled black card sketchbook in A4 Portrait features high-quality materials at a great price, all made in the UK (also available in A3 Portrait & 285mm square format)
- The 270gsm black card pages and soft-texture hardboard cover are 100% recycled
- Sturdy, durable and attractive sketch pad for a wide range of creative ideas
- Contains 30 leaves (60 sides) of dense, heavyweight 270gsm black card - great for lighter colours or metallic marker pens, shimmer watercolour paints
- Suitable for most art, design or fashion purposes - spiral binding allows for expansion when using layered mixed media materials or textiles