Our Studio sketchbook range is an elegant and professional casebound notebook using high quality materials, for an excellent balance of quality and practicality.
A perfect fit as a journal, professional notebook or sketch pad for art and design ideas, the Studio range can even be used as a watercolour sketchbook - the heavyweight, 170gsm, high quality paper can take a light wash with only minimal buckling.
The sketch books in the Studio range are hardcover, casebound with traditional methods in the UK using Wibalin black paper (for its cloth texture and to restrict warping), each containing 46 pages (92 sides) of our premium, 170gsm, Artway cartridge paper (A3 contains 38 pages, 76 sides).
UK-made, the Artway Studio sketchbooks are premium quality and excellent value - the classic, minimalist design is suitable for professionals and students alike.
- 46 pages (92 sides) of our premium, heavyweight, Artway 170gsm cartridge paper, casebound in hardback - (A3 contains 38 pages, 76 sides)
- All Artway brand products feature 100% acid free paper
- Simple, elegant design - a beautiful sketch pad for your artistic ideas
- Traditionally casebound in the UK
- Lightly textured cartridge paper for drawing, sketching and design usage - also suitable as a watercolour sketchbook (although if this is your primary purpose, may we suggest our new cotton-rag paper watercolour sketchbook?)