The Artway Enviro A2 Sketchbook in portrait format is an eco-friendly drawing pad of enormous size, and as with all the Enviro Sketchbooks, it represents great value without compromising on quality.
In addition to the usual benefits of the Enviro range - fully recycled materials and eco friendly but also super affordable - this enormous A2 sketchbook for large scale drawing or sketching ideas works fantastically as a ‘floor book’ for schools or private classes, and is particularly suited for life drawing. Also, the spiral binding allows for natural expansion, so mixed media or textile work has room to breathe, making the Studio Spiral a perfect extra-large fashion sketchbook for both students and professionals.
Made entirely in the UK, this A2 sketch pad contains 35 pages (70 sides) of premium, 170gsm, Artway cartridge paper, which is 100% recycled, along with the hardback cover material. The heavyweight A2 paper can take a variety of media from ink and graphite pencil to soft pastels and markers - it’s even able to take a light wash for watercolour sketching with only minor buckling.
The Artway Enviro recycled paper sketchbook in A2 is eco-friendly and practical but also premium quality - suitable for all levels of artist.
- A2 sketch pad in landscape format (also available in A5 landscape, A4 landscape & portrait and A3 landscape & portrait)
- 35 pages (70 sides) of premium, heavyweight and fully recycled, Artway 170gsm A2 cartridge paper, spiral bound in hardback
- All Artway brand products feature 100% acid free paper
- Simple, elegant design - a beautiful, extra-large sketch pad for your artistic ideas - perfect as school floor books or life drawing sketchpads
- Lightly textured, strong cartridge paper for drawing, sketching and design use cases - also suitable as a watercolour sketchbook