The Artway Enviro Sketchbook range is UK-made and features fully recycled, acid-free paper and covers at a fantastic price, with an emphasis on high quality - our cartridge paper is a heavyweight 170gsm, dense enough to take even a light wash of watercolour or ink.
For budget-conscious artists looking for eco friendly products that still feature high quality materials, our Enviro Sketchbooks are a durable and great value solution for your creative ideas.
Available in A4 and A5 in both portrait and landscape format, each containing 46 leaves (92 sides) of recycled 170gsm, lightly textured cartridge paper, the Enviro Sketchbooks are perfect for drawing and sketching in graphite and ink, as well as soft media and markers. Enviro sketchbooks are traditionally casebound with a black spine for a professional aesthetic.
- The Artway Enviro recycled sketchbook range features high-quality, fully recycled materials at a great price, all made in the UK
- The artist quality cartridge paper and hardboard cover are 100% recycled and 100% acid-free
- Durable sketch pad for a wide range of creative ideas - perfect for artists of all levels
- Both A4 paper and A5 paper varieties contain 46 leaves (92 sides) of heavyweight 170gsm cartridge paper
- Suitable for most art, design or journal purposes - will even take a light watercolour or ink wash with minimal buckling