Our unique 100% Cotton paper is now available in individually hand produced sketchbooks, apart of our Indigo range. Including this unusual Panorama sketchbook format - traditionally casebound but featuring extra-wide dimensions of 270 x 148.5mm to accommodate panoramas & landscapes, perfect as a watercolour sketchbook for artists working plein air or on the move!
The thick, 100% cotton paper in this Panorama sketchbook is great for watercolours, but also accommodates all dry and soft media. Each sketchbook is individually handmade, down to the super wide paper sheets that feature a fully deckled edge - and being handmade, they are entirely unique in tone and grain (though overall the paper is a mid-rough texture and a heavyweight 250gsm).
Created entirely by local artisans in Northern India using traditional paper making methods, the Indigo Handmade sketchbooks are also available in our new, unusual Concertina sketchbook in A5 portrait format and a Panorama format and A6 Landscape (natural variations in paper size and shape will occur between sheets due to the handmade nature of the product).
As a unique and beautiful surface for your creative ideas, these handmade sketchbooks are unmatched.
- Panorama sketchbook - 270 x 148.5mm
- 20 Sheets (40 sides) of 100% recycled handmade paper
- 250gsm paper - neutral pH, internally sized & acid-free - each sketchbook is unique - a great watercolour sketchbook
- Mid-rough surface texture, deckle edge, secured with an elastic strap and shipped with a wrapping of recycled kraft paper
- Suitable for all dry and soft media as well as watercolour painting on the move
Please Note - These papers are traditionally sized with a weak gelatine solution (1%). This is an animal derivative and sadly not vegan friendly. We are however currently working on this with local craftspeople towards future resolution