The Artway Indigo spiral bound sketchbook forms part of the Indigo range of products featuring unique in-house designs handmade in India. Perfect for journaling, note taking and drawing or sketching, they are a beautiful, hand-crafted object for your creative ideas.
Every part of an Indigo spiral bound notebook is crafted manually, including the recycled, handmade paper and the beautiful Indigo blue that we use to wrap the hardboard cover. Produced using traditional fabric dye, the end result is unique, super soft and tactile, making the Indigo sketchbooks an excellent choice if you’re looking for handmade, unique gifts.
Containing 46 leaves (92 sides) of recycled 150gsm cartridge paper and fastened with a vertical elastic strap (corner elastic strap and 32 leaves for the A2 version), an Indigo sketchbook is perfect for art and illustration in graphite pencil and ink, as well as soft media and markers.
- Artway Indigo products are wholly handmade in India by local artisans
- Spiral bound in brass, by hand, with a beautifully soft, locally-sourced, handmade cotton paper cover, in a deep, Indigo blue dye
- Handmade, unique gifts - each Indigo notebook is a beautiful object for your creativity
- Perfect for all drawing, sketching and journaling purposes - using graphite pencil, ink and soft media
- A6 journal / notebook sizes are fastened with a vertical elastic strap for convenience and practicality while on the move (A2 size has a corner strap)