The Artway Enviro A3 Sketchbook in portrait format is an eco-friendly, great value and excellent quality. All Enviro sketchbooks are manufactured wholly in the UK using 100% recycled materials.
If caring for the environment or caring for your wallet is a priority, this is a great value A3 sketch pad for drawing or sketching projects. The Artway Enviro range features fully recycled, acid-free materials at a fantastic price, with an emphasis on high quality, making it the perfect student sketchbook. The heavyweight, 170gsm, A3 paper can take a variety of media from ink and graphite pencil to soft pastels and markers - it’s even able to take a light wash for watercolour sketching with only minor buckling. In addition, the spiral binding allows for natural expansion, so mixed media or textile work has room to breathe, making the Studio Spiral a perfect small fashion sketchbook.
Made entirely in the UK, this A3 pad contains 35 pages (70 sides) of premium, 170gsm, Artway cartridge paper, which is 100% recycled, along with the hardback cover material.
- A3 sketch pad in portrait format (also available in A5 landscape, A4 landscape & portrait, A3 landscape and our gloriously large A2 version in portrait format)
- 35 leaves (70 sides) of premium, heavyweight and fully recycled, Artway 170gsm cartridge paper, spiral bound in hardback
- All Artway brand products feature 100% acid free paper
- Simple, elegant design - a beautiful sketch pad for your artistic ideas
- Lightly textured, strong cartridge paper for drawing, sketching and design use cases - also suitable as a watercolour sketchbook