New, bargain, clearance price for these great quality Artway paint brush sets. Perfect for any painting medium, but particularly suited to acrylic or watercolour, the strong and flexible synthetic bristles of a nylon paint brush are durable and long-lasting, and mimic the feel of natural hair brushes, while also avoiding the use of any animal-based material. They are also generally cheaper than natural hair brushes such as Sable for watercolour painting.
- Filbert - the curved, or oval, tip of this brush is particularly suited to fine gradations of colour, and has traditionally been used in figurative painting for smooth colour blending
- Flat - the tip of the Flat brush is much wider than it is thick, with a straight edge, making it perfect for large, expressive strokes and some degree of finer line, if used edge on
- Round - the densely packed long bristles and pointed tip of the round brushes in this set make them ideally suited for detail work
Each long handled brush is finished in a beautiful matte, dark red hue, allowing paint to be applied from a distance, perfect for detailing with an eye on the bigger picture.
As synthetic brushes are typically used with water-based mediums - acrylic paint or watercolour - simply clean your brushes with water.
- Packs of 3, long handled paint brushes with Nylon bristles - now at a super low, clearance price
- Filbert: sizes 2, 6 & 12 / Flat: Sizes 3, 8 & 14 / Round: Sizes 6, 14 & 22
- Long handle in dark-red, matte finish, perfect for painting at a distance
- Durable, flexible bristles, ideally suited for acrylic, watercolour, gouache, etc
- Simply clean with water for a long lasting brush