The uniquely vast canvas of this A1 portrait sketchbook (yes, A1 - that’s 594mm X 841mm!) forms part of the Indigo range of products featuring unique in-house designs handmade in India. The truly enormous size of this XXL A1 sketch pad put this at the head of our Indigo selection by virtue of its uniquely large A1 cartridge paper, making it perfect for life drawing, as a school floorbook, or for extra (extra) large scale sketching or drawing purposes.
Every part of an Indigo casebound notebook is crafted manually, including the recycled, handmade paper in a beautiful Indigo blue that we use to wrap the hardboard cover. Produced using traditional fabric dye, the end result is unique, super soft and tactile, making the Indigo sketchbooks an excellent choice if you’re looking for handmade, unique gifts. The A1 paper pad size, in particular, is the largest size sketchbook we offer, by quite the margin, so represents the ultimate canvas for your extra large-scale creative ideas.
Containing 34 leaves (68 sides) of premium 150gsm cartridge paper, the Indigo A1 Sketchbooks are perfect for any enormous art and illustration projects you have in mind, using graphite pencil and ink, as well as soft media and markers. Each Indigo Sketchbook is individual, unique and practical.
- The Artway Indigo A1 sketchbook in portrait format is wholly handmade in India by local artisans
- Also available in the following (comparatively pitifully small) sizes: A6 portrait / landscape, A5 landscape, A4 landscape, A3 portrait / landscape and A2 portrait / landscape
- Casebound in hardback, by hand, with a beautifully soft, locally-sourced, handmade cotton paper cover, in a deep, Indigo blue dye
- Handmade, unique gifts - each Indigo notebook is a beautiful object for your creativity and comes wrapped in a beautiful, Indigo branded brown Kraft paper
- Perfect for all large scale drawing, sketching and journaling purposes - using graphite pencil, ink and soft media such as soft pastels