The Artway® Indigo Travel Journal forms part of the Indigo range of products featuring unique in-house designs handmade in India. Bound by local artisans in premium, soft leather, and complete with an Artway® 4B pencil and brass fittings, our pocket travel sketchbook is stylish and compact, unique and practical. A beautiful object for those moments of inspiration on the move.
Containing 47 leaves (94 sides) of recycled 150gsm cartridge paper, the Indigo Journals are perfect for diaries, note-taking or journaling, but also double as a beautiful canvas for your drawing and sketching ideas.
- Artway® Indigo products are wholly handmade in India by local artisans
- Cover is bound in genuine soft leather - high-quality and hard-wearing, but also beautiful and flexible. Inlaid with a locally-sourced and indigo-dyed cotton paper
- Luxurious, unique, practical - a beautiful and compact object for your creativity on the move
- Complete with brass fittings, an Artway® graphite pencil in 4B, and containing 47 leaves (94 sides) of lightly textured, recycled 150gsm cartridge paper
- Perfect for all journaling / diary purposes - also for drawing and sketching in graphite, ink and soft media
This product comes with a wraparound paper banner that is best removed by first removing the brass fastening on the cover by unscrewing it. Then, simply remove the card and screw the fastener back on!