The Artway Indigo Sketchbook forms part of the Indigo range of products featuring unique in-house designs handmade in India. Perfect for journaling, note taking and drawing or sketching, they are a beautiful, hand-crafted object for your creative ideas.
Every part of an Indigo casebound notebook is crafted manually, including the recycled, handmade paper in a beautiful Indigo blue that we use to wrap the hardboard cover. Produced using traditional fabric dye, the end result is unique, super soft and tactile, making the Indigo sketchbooks an excellent choice if you’re looking for handmade, unique gifts.
Containing 46 leaves (92 sides) of premium 150gsm cartridge paper for the A6, A5 and A4 sizes (38 leaves for A3, 32 leaves for A2), the Indigo Sketchbooks are perfect for art and illustration in graphite pencil and ink, as well as soft media and markers. Our Indigo Sketchbooks are individual, unique and practical.
- The Artway Indigo sketchbook is wholly handmade in India by local artisans
- Casebound in hardback, by hand, with a beautifully soft, locally-sourced, handmade cotton paper cover, in a deep, Indigo blue dye
- Handmade, unique gifts - each Indigo notebook is a beautiful object for your creativity
- Perfect for all drawing, sketching and journaling purposes - using graphite pencil, ink and soft media
- A6 journal / notebook sizes are fastened with a vertical elastic strap for convenience and practicality while on the move