This half-pan watercolour set with water brush is perfect for beginner watercolour artists or illustrators looking to colour quickly on the move. Each tin contains 12 half pans of essential colours - all bright, vibrant pigments with good lightfastness - and a travel water brush pen with round tip and synthetic bristles. Unlike a traditional watercolour brush, this brush pen features a water reservoir as a handle, with a squeeze allowing water to travel through the brush to achieve the level of saturation you require. The lid also doubles up as a palette mixing surface when unfolded.
In addition, we’ve also saved on plastic waste by not wrapping each individual half-pan. This watercolour tin with waterbrush is fantastic value and a great travelling companion for artists.
- 12-set of essential half pan colours
- Watercolour brush pen included
- Great value beginners set for watercolour painting / colouring for illustrators on the move
- Use the lid as a palette mixing surface
- Practical and versatile set for plein air painters and for those moments of inspiration on-the-move