The new Artway Enviro Flat White paper at a mixed media-ready, heavyweight 250gsm fills the pages of this new range of eco friendly, recycled sketchbooks. This ‘multi-arte’ or mixed media cartridge paper is a thick, textured surface for mixed media - a fully recycled, UK-made paper manufactured with 50% pre-consumer waste from takeaway coffee cups.
The heavyweight nature of the new 250gsm paper and its rougher surface texture enable it to hold a more varied set of media, having a harder wearing surface for greater rigidity. Suitable for all dry and soft media as well as light watercolour and painting applications (oil painting is even possible if you first prepare the paper with gesso). Being a spiral bound sketchbook, the pages are able to expand more effectively and accommodate thicker artworks than a traditional casebound design - this makes it a great choice for fashion and textile work and many other uses.
- New Enviro Flat White sketchbooks - 250gsm cartridge paper for mixed media use - premium quality and eco friendly - made with 50% pre-consumer waste from takeaway coffee cups
- 30 pages / 60 sides
- Paper weight is between heavyweight cartridge paper and card stock - has a slightly rougher paper texture than the 170gsm flat white paper
- Suitable for all dry and soft media, and all paint types (oil painting requires preparation with gesso)
- Spiral bound sketchbook for easy expansion of pages - great for mixed media or fashion and textile work
- Available in A3 landscape & A4 landscape sizes